Week 1 Snack
Moreh Morsels and Canaan Crackers
Mandarin orange fruit cups
Round butter crackers
1. Make a “no opening fruit cup rule” until after you read Today’s Story.
2. Repeat today’s Bible Memory Verse
3. As children eat the crackers read or tell today’s Bible story by Genesis 12:1-9
4. Ask children why they trust they will find mandarin oranges in their fruit cups. After they ponder this question, ask the children to open their fruit cups.
5. After the children find the mandarin oranges inside the cups, ask them why Abraham trusted he would find Canaan.